As an intern, you must be able to execute on three primary objectives:
1. Recruit volunteers from your area or organization
2. Manage a social media group (Facebook preferably) to recruit volunteers and plan events
3. Host parties and/or informational events
Do you have what it takes?
A positive attitude is necessary. Maintaining a smile when door after door is slammed in your face isn’t easy–but is anything that’s worth it ever easy? Needless to say, developing a thick skin will serve you well, too. Interns work with little or no supervision, so they’ve got to be trustworthy!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of campaign strategy
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Ability to innovate and take responsibility
- Social media experience
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com